Hello Friends, thank you for checking this blog. Hope you will enjoy this bite size clue to a Healthier and Happy living.
MYTH #1 : When you busy, it means your important
- TRUTH: Busyness is a cognitive overload
- WHY: Brains are not designed to run on multiple tracks. It’s single threaded for the techies. Switching back and forth cause tiredness, error prone and is inefficient.
- TO DO: Put distracting device aside and do one thing at a time.
MYTH #2 : Doing nothing is a waste of time
- TRUTH: Our brain benefits when we waste time
- WHY: Example, instead of enjoying our dinner, we shovel food in our mouths while staring at a screen.
- TO DO: Let yourself enjoy just staring into empty space sometimes.